Regulation (EU) 2016/679
If you have any questions or comments regarding this Policy, you can find contact information on our Contact Us page or write to us directly.
Please read this Policy carefully before using our Services.
It is important to know that:
• If you do not agree to process your Personal Data in the manner described in the Policy, please do not provide it to us. The provision of Personal Data is voluntary with a view to using or accessing our Platform Services. Any refusal to provide the Personal Data required to use the Services on our platform would mean a refusal to use the relevant Services or Functionalities.
• In certain cases, your explicit consent to the processing of Personal Data may not be necessary if another legal basis is available, for example: compliance with the legal obligations of the Administrator; the need to perform a contract, etc.
• The Data Protection Supervisor is: Personal Data Protection Commission
PERSONAL DATA: Any information relating to an individual who is identified or can be identified directly or indirectly by an identification number or by one or more specific attributes.
PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING: This is any action or set of data that may be performed in relation to Personal Data by automatic or other means, such as collecting, recording, storing, organizing, adapting or modifying, restoring, consulting, using, disclosing or transmitting, distributing, updating, or combining, blocking, deleting, or destroying data.
PERSONAL DATA PERSON: Any individual whose Personal Data is processed.
PLATFORM: Software or modules of jointly owned software owned by the Company that operate the site www.sportandnfe.eu. The platform includes modules for:
– Possibility to ask questions via contact form
II. PERSONAL DATA
1. Types of Data Subjects, Categories of data processed, Purpose of processing, Shelf life
According to the way individuals use our Platform and the services it provides, they fall into the several divisions listed below. Depending on them, the data of the Subjects are processed in separate registers of personal data, each processing of which may include different categories of data, purposes and grounds, storage periods, safeguards and others.
The same entity may fall into more than one of the divisions listed at the same time. For example, every Buyer Consumer is also a Visitor.
• A visitor is any person who loads a webpage, part of the Platform, or visits various sections and pages in his / her web browser (whether by directly entering the email address in the browser or by referring to another website or resource).
• Data categories that can be processed: Online identifiers stored in local cookies in the visitor’s device / browser; Location information provided by the visitor; Country / city data based on the IP address of the user device, an integral part of the information received from each web site; Information about actions taken by the entity in the Platform; Subject’s preferences regarding specific aspects and settings for platform functionality; Information about the type of browser / device used.
• Processing Objectives: Provide basic and ancillary functions necessary for the proper and proper functioning of the Platform; Platform traffic counts; Providing the necessary conditions for the implementation of services on marketing platforms.
• Shelf life: Until the expiration of each cookie (up to 1 year from the moment of its recording), the media of the relevant information, or until it is deleted by the subject in whose device / browser it is stored.
• Buyer Consumer is any Visitor who, through the technical means of the Platform, executes (or requests the execution of) the conclusion of a Purchase Agreement with a Seller-Seller in order to purchase at a distance an offer of the last service / good in the Platform (or similar action).
• Data categories that can be processed: Names, Address, Phone Number, E-mail Address, IP Addresses, Purchase Information, Information about actions taken by the entity on the Platform.
• Processing Objectives: Provide the ability to make purchases through the Platform through the conclusion of distance contracts with Merchants; Providing to the respective Merchants-Sellers the information about such incurred purchases and the buyers necessary for the execution of the concluded contracts and the delivery of the respective purchased services.
• Shelf life: 2 years after the last purchase by the buyer.
• Legal basis for processing: Execution of a contract with the respective merchant-seller concluded through the Platform.
IV. YOUR RIGHTS
If we process your Personal Data, you have the following rights that you can exercise by submitting your application to the Company’s address, cited above, or electronically – to email@example.com or via the Contact page :
• Right of access to your personal data: You have the right to receive confirmation from us whether personal data about you are processed and, if so, access to personal data and information.
• Right to rectify personal data: If you find that the personal data we process for you are inaccurate, you have the right to request that we correct that personal data.
• Right to delete personal data (right to be forgotten): In certain circumstances, such as if your personal data were processed illegally or you withdrew your consent (if the processing of personal data is based on consent) and there is no reason to continue processing, you have the right to request the deletion of your personal data by us.
• Right to restrict processing: In certain circumstances, such as if you have doubts about the accuracy of your personal data or have objected to our legitimate purpose for processing your personal data, you have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data until you a solution is found.
• Right to object to processing: In certain circumstances, such as if you have doubts about our legitimate interest in processing your personal data, you have the right to object to such processing due to your specific situation.
• Data Transfer Right: If your personal data is processed by automatic means at your consent or for the purpose of fulfilling our contractual relationship, you have the right to request that we provide your personal data in a machine-readable format for transfer to another data controller.
• Right to file a complaint with a supervisory authority: You have the right to file a complaint regarding the processing of your personal data by us in the relevant supervisory authority – Personal Data Protection Commission , or in court.
IN ALL OF THESE CASES, YOU CAN SUBMIT THESE YOUR RIGHTS BY COMPLETING THE CONTACT FORM WITH US
V. SUBMISSION OF PERSONAL DATA TO THIRD PARTIES
The company does not provide data to third parties, except in the following cases:
a. The provision described in the preceding article that is necessary for the purpose of concluding a contract between Buyer and Seller
b. If we have a legal obligation to disclose or share data;
c. If we have obtained consent from the data subject concerned;
f. If a buyer has made a payment and subsequently the payment is investigated by a banking or payment institution or by a legal authority for suspected fraudulent or unrecognized payment or for fraudulent investigation, the Administrator may submit data to the buyer of the relevant a banking or payment institution or legal body.
VI. DATA SECURITY
For our part, we have taken the necessary technical and organizational measures to ensure the protection of your Personal Data against unauthorized access or disclosure, accidental or unlawful destruction or alteration.
The information in electronic form is stored in secure data centers throughout the European Union. Data transfer between servers and client device / browser is encrypted using HTTPS.
When the Company stores the IP addresses of data subjects, this is done in order to be able to adequately assist users in various circumstances (for example: unintentional purchases, purchase status reports, etc.). IPs are stored for up to 1 year (this period is consistent with the behavior of some of the platform’s audience in terms of frequency of purchases and other actions). IPs are not provided to third parties under any circumstances except as described.
EXPLANATION OF SOME PROCESSES AND TECHNICAL STEPS
The site uses the following cookies:
- cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary (duration: 1 year)
- cookielawinfo-checkbox-functional (duration: 1 year)
- cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance (duration: 1 year)
- cookielawinfo-checkbox-analytics (duration: 1 year)
- cookielawinfo-checkbox-advertisement (duration: 1 year)
- cookielawinfo-checkbox-others (duration: 1 year)
- elementor (duration: none)
- – wordpress_test_cookie (duration: 1 year)
- – wordpress_logged_in_ (duration: 1 year)
- – wordpress_sec (duration: 1 year)
1. Any future changes to this Policy will be posted on this page
Last Updated: 10.02.2023